PLEASE READ CARFULLY what we're looking for before bidding, do not bid if you don't agree with our terms. That will save both you and us valuable time.
We are interested in hiring a Project Manager who has excellent knowledge in all phases of internet/intranet development. We are looking for a reliable, dedicated, hard-working, motivated individual (non-company) to join our team of designers and developers. This is a long-term, fulltime position that requires 40 hours plus a week commitment, and must have the ability to write and speak good understandable English.
Project Manager must also have the ability to research and write all require project specification needs, including project summary, requirements, site flow, use case scenario and any other information that my be needed for the designer and developer to complete the project. Project manager will be responsible for quality assurance for each of the project and provide detail reports and recommendations.
1. You will be required to sign a "Confidentiality Work Agreement".
2. You must be able to write and speak good and understandable English.
3. You must be able to commit to a full time position
4. You must be able to work Monday to Friday 8 hours a day including Saturday if needed.
4. You must make yourself available on Skype ([url removed, login to view]) for communication during working hours.
5. You will be required to submit an end of day email, with work hours, statues report, and attaché all work files.
All money is paid on a Weekly basis on time. Work week is from Sun to Sat and Paid on Fridays. No negotiations or exceptions on this!!!
PLESE READ CARFULLY, ONLY BID ON THIS, if you have the knowledge and can meet the requirement as outline above and are interested in being selected on long-term basis only. To avoided auto-bids, PLEASE USE PM ONLY and answer the following information.
1. Are you an Individual?
2. When are you able to start?
3. What days of the week you can work?
4. What hours can you work on those days?
5. What is your time zone?
5. Your hourly rate requirements?