Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as test data, data validation, and scripts.
• Execute the plan and manage all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
• Perform testing in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and/or external systems.
• Create and maintain automated test scripts.
• Ensure that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live.
• Backend database testing in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored procedures, jobs and triggers.
• Accurately assess impact of software defects.
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
• Adhere to IS Department policies best practices.
• Work successfully within an iterative SDLC environment.
Skills / Experience:
• 4 year Graduation degree or Post graduation in Software (BE, MCA / MCS / MCM)
• Minimum 5 years of experience designing and executing test cases for web/mobile application environment.
• Minimum 1 year experience using an automated testing system such as Coded UI, Selenium, NUnit, Test Studio, Katalon studio etc. Experience developing automated test cases using Coded UI will be a plus.
• Experience testing Web applications (preferably developed using ASP .Net or angular JS).
• Experience testing mobile applications (preferably developed for android and iOS devices).
• Ability to translate technical requirements into functional test plans.
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
• Must be highly motivated and dependable with excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as a self-starter and within a team environment.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.