- Be able to connect with the MT4 – the MT4 trader application will be open. On the launch of the spreadsheet it should be able to identify the MT4 trading platform and connect.
- Be able to place/open market orders (Buy & Sell) as well as Take Profit and Stop Loss and pending orders e.g. Buy & Sell Limit and Buy & Sell Stop.
- All open orders (market and pending) should show on MT4 trading platform - since they will be executed via MT4..
- Be able to close open orders and cancel pending orders.
- All closed and cancelled orders should show on MT4 trading platform.
- Calculate p&l on all open & closed orders – the p&l should be the same as that shown on the MT4 trading platform.
- The spreadsheet should have 10 to 15 worksheets – one for each selected symbol e.g. EURUSD, GBPUSD, Gold etc
- Be able to produce charts for each symbol similar to that appearing in the MT4 – one chart on each worksheet, that of the symbol e.g. EURUSD etc.
- The charts should be able to do only candle type of charts for: 1’, 5’ 30’, 1hour and 1 day. For each time interval the chart should show the open price, close price, high and low for time interval
- Keep historical prices up to two weeks for each of the above time intervals
- Have some control mechanisms such as the user cannot place say more than 3 lots or 0.5 lots
- Be able to close positions if there is no equity left in the account.
- Do not need at this stage to incorporate Indicators and Expert Advisor.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $856 for this job
Hi Nasveli. I am working with Excel in financial and banking environments since 1995 and I have great experience in real-time programming. Please take a look at PMB. Many thanks for your attention and regards.