I need a person that is very good in ASP.net and Ajax.
This person should also be good at design.
The project is:
* Create a training webapplication where users are able to log on and punch inn their training data
* Calories calculated automaticaly or have an calories calculator on the side(Pop up window or...)
* Tips and tricks/advice session on 1/3 of the GUI at all time
* There has to be a user log in and data saved individually for each user
* Statistics in diagram /pie chart to be shown
* Show calendar like history of the training and beeing able to schedule you next training sessions
* This should be done in C# and use Ajax for smoother interface. (Open to suggestions here)
* Admin module(login) to administrate tips/tricks and users
* The design needs to be pretty configurable in terms of logo and colors
I Have similar application allready created in MS access with a database that is probably 90% reusabe that the person working with this project will have access to.
Prefered database is MSSQL 2005
All correspondace will be in english and if done right there are big chance to continue working with this project in the future. This is just a start
It is important with administration module here. I also rquire a lisense system for this project. Lisecing based on amount of licence available and if that is exeeded no more users can be added either from the admin module or make account themselves. more info on PM
PS: This is training application, like sports , weight lifting and such..not Educational for those of you who misunderstood.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $537 for this job
Hi, This is sreekanth from mindware soft.I have 20+ employees on .[url removed, login to view] will do this project very [url removed, login to view] give me more details on this. Thanks, Sreekanth
Dear Sir, I have the required abilities that you need at you [url removed, login to view] can see an ecommerce site for a bookstore that i have developed before. [url removed, login to view] and other sites i developed such as [url removed, login to view] More