I have a 5 page webpage. MsSql and IIS.
The website is an induction system . The basics of the website are as follows:
1) User provide their Name, D/O/B, Company and accepts terms
2) Users are required to watch a 2 minute embedded flash video. They cannot advance to the next page until video is complete.
3) Users are then required to answer 8 multiple choice questions. There is validation to they are all 100% correct. Once all questions are 100% correct, they are presented with a completion ID and a thank you page.
There is also an administrator login for staff onsite, that lists all the successfully completed users.
The following changes need to be made:
- We would like to change the order of the pages. EG:
1. Welcome Page
2. Watch the video
3. Answer questions
4. Provide user details and upload documentation
5. Completion ID and thanks
Along with changing the order we would like to make the following additional changes:
- Ability to upload several documents on the ‘provide user details page’. These will be either .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .pdf etc.
- Adding an “expiry” flag to each file uploaded on ‘details page’. So that when a document/license is expired it shows red in the administrator logon.
- Adding a feature to the admin login, so entries can be manually entered by the administrator if need be.
The additional changes must be completed on your test server. Once all changes are approved you will be required to move it to our server (via ftp).
There is to be no self-branding on the website.
Payment will be made once website is 100% tested, completed and transferred to our webserver.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $463 for this job
.net expert here. I can complete your project in your time frame ad budget. I can accept the payment once completed 100%. Please check PMB for more details.