Google SERPs Crawler
Program Environment: [url removed, login to view], VB, Website
Through entering a search term, the website application will display the top organic results and top paid results. Google Places, Sitelinks, News and other non-traditional organic and paid results are optional but by default should not be displayed.
The website listing’s title, description and URL should be extracted and displayed.
• Start the process by manually defining the search term
• Also define the Google geographic search engine, i.e. Google UK ([url removed, login to view]) or Google AU ([url removed, login to view])
• Define whether these are also sourced from the main Google SERP (by default these need to be turned off):
o Google Places listings
o News listings
o Sitelinks (both on the paid and organic listings)
o Video listings
o Image listings
• Define the number of SERP pages to review, i.e. “5” pages means it will go up to 50 results
• The results page of the application should show organic and paid listings in different tables, see [url removed, login to view]
Payment will be made once the app has been fully tested. I suggest hosting the app on your website and I will test through that. Once approved the payment will be shifted from Freelancer.com.