I'm currently in needs for a solution to integrate mailchimp to my site using an API from [url removed, login to view]
However currently the wrapper is in C# while i'm more familiar to VB.
Therefore i'll need your help to create a:
- Batch Subscribe users from a gridview/datalist populated with data from sql express 2008 database with a column(Membership Id, Email, FirstName, LastName, Category, Gender, Other) <- i'll need flexibility so i can add more column in the future.
- Batch Unsubscribe users with a manner similar to above.
So in the end what i want to achieve is having a single button that will automatically sync all new members from my database to the mailchimp list. Basically it's a one way sync.
- Campaign List page with a list of the previous campaign that was sent to a particular list (because i want to unify all the campaign into one account however each division only have ability to view their own campaign; for example if someone from fundraising division log in to this page, they can only view campaign that was sent to fundraising list).
- They can create, edit, replicate and delete campaign from this page.
- Campaign Builder page where user can create, send test email and deploy newsletter right from this page.
For your convenience, i've created a pdf mockup of the UI to give a better idea of what i'm trying to achieve.
The technology i currently use is:
- ASP .Net 3.5
- Sql Express 2008
- Visual Web Developer 2008 Express
- VB .Net
And once again as i mentioned above i'll need it to be in VB as i'm more familiar with it compared to C#.
Also don't worry about putting much effort making the UI beautiful because ultimately what i need is the aspx and vb code so keeping it simple should be enough.
Let me know if you're interested.
Thank you and kind regards
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1140 for this job
Hi we are [url removed, login to view] We would like to deliver a a high quality product for you as per your requirments using mailchimp. Please look into our profile on all the other major freelancing sites. thanks