We are looking for a company to build a social community website for us, something like myspace.com.
At a glance, here are the futures that we are looking for:
- blog section, where any user can create is own blog, with categories, etc. Also, the user should be able to validate the comments to his posts.
- Pictures, where everybody can update pictures and categories them.
- Forum, with futures like the forum provided by “Community Server”
- Group section
- Bookmark section, where users can post links and comment them if necessary (something like digg). The users should be able to have the option to vote for every link.
- Every user should be able to add friends to the profile, etc.
- Event section.
All the URLs of the website have to be search engine friendly, and the user to have the ability – where is necessary (blog for example) – to define the meta tag description and keywords for that entry.
The whole website has to be done in ASP.NET 3.5, VB.Net as language and MSSQL as database. Incorporate Ajax where is necessary. Also, all the codes have to be open, not compiled in dlls.
The design of the website has to be very professional, in 2.0 style. Please send us links to similar projects done by you, otherwise the chances to consider your bid are very low.
Before you start working on the project, we will sign a NDA and contract. We want to make sure upfront that we will have full rights and ownership over the codes.
Please include in your proposal along with the bid amount a plan that you have in mind for the website: futures, functionalities, etc., and PM us. That will help us make the final decision.
Thank you in advance for your bids.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $1272 for this job
Easily use drupal... just go to the site.. if you need consultant to finish it, I can help you maximize the Drupal to match any of your Social Networking requirement with a very cheap price.