We are seeking a high energy technical trainer to join our team. As an instructor and mentor, your goal will be to help your students improve their skills in developing applications based on Microsoft .NET developer technologies and products.
The appropriate candidate will possess:
• A passion for helping others learn
• Dynamic presentation and instructional skills
• Excellent written and verbal communicator
• The desire and ability to learn at a fast pace as you become proficient in new technologies and products
Your Experience and Skills Include:
• 3 + years solid experience developing / delivering training in the software product industry
• Must be able to travel worldwide to customer sites to deliver training
• Proven curriculum development and instructional design skills
• Instructional aptitude and a mix of strong technical and interpersonal client interaction skills
• STRONG verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized - able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative fashion with other teams and colleagues.
Product and technology focus:
• Visual Studio 2008
• Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (WF, WCF, WPF)
• BizTalk Server 2006 R2
• SharePoint Server 2007
• SQL Server 2005
Full time, part-time, and contract positions available. Must relocate to Redmond WA (Seattle area), be a native english speaker, and able to travel 50% in the U.S. and internationally.