Project Description: This project is comprised of six main sections. The first section is an information web site for public use. The second section is a catalog and shopping cart system for public use. The third section is a private web application for the use of employees. The fourth section is a private web application for the use of customers. The fifth section is a private web site used for communication between employees and management oversight of employees. The sixth section is for user level administration of the above sections.
There are existing web sites in place that use Linux / Apache, PHP, MySQL, and FilePro technologies. This should provide a good starting point and frame of reference for the new web sites and web applications.
The project will start with the creation and development of the public web site. If the candidate or company produces high quality work in a timely manner our company will continue to work with that company or individual on the additional five sections.
• The public site should be created so customers with dial-up internet can access the site in an expeditious manner.
• Development and programming must conform to industry standards for HTML, DHTML, CSS, etc., and must pass validation tests.
• Our company requires that the web site have a specific “look” and “feel”. Additional information on this subject will be provided.
• You will be working with one of our “in house” developers on this project. He will provide direction, propose modifications, and manage the project.
• Our needs are very strict, which means there will be several rounds of modifications to the initial design of the project. Please keep this in mind when you make a bid on this project.
Additional Notes: Our company will provide the links and access (user names and passwords) to the current sites after a rough bid is made on this project. Our company will also provide links to other web sites that can be used as comparisons to aid in the development of this project.
Requirement of project: All source code becomes the property of our company.
Questions our company will have for you (so please be prepared):
• Are you an Individual or do you work for a Company?
• Can you provide References for examples of work, web sites, and contact information for people that would recommend you?
• What are your Payment Terms?
• What are your hourly rates?
• What is an estimated cost for a project such as this? (We understand that more information from us may be necessary to provide an accurate cost estimate)
• Will you be developing this web site and web application on your own equipment, or will our company need to provide a development server?
• How can we contact you on an ongoing and reliable basis?
Thank your for your time and consideration of this matter.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $435 for this job
Hi, I am a freelance web developer with 5 years experience and am running a freelance based SOHO company individually. Check PMB for details you required and my projects. best regards skpshah