We are trying to create a demo registration page and we need to insert a simple registration menu into the webpage
- this is not a real registration page - no database required, you may create .txt file to store the data
- each data record (or a line in the text file) should comes with a date + time, 2 names + a country name)
- we expect 1 - 2 entry only, with some preloaded data (of 3 - 4 lines of records)
- the asp page should display a counter (of how many lines of records in the list)
- after the record is saved, and to display to last 3 records (the date/time, and country)
This is the flow:
1. I need to insert a new button (image file with link) on the webpage (shown in [url removed, login to view])
2. To create the new asp page (as shown in [url removed, login to view]), for user to key in the password. If this is the first user who login with the password, no need to verify the password, but we will need to store the password into a [url removed, login to view] file. For subsequent user who login to the system, we will need to verify the password with the one in [url removed, login to view]
3. To display the counter (e.g. you are the 4th visitor) on the number of lines (as shown in [url removed, login to view]). Few input boxes are shown with a checkbox for user to insert the data. When user click submit, the asp page should check if all the data field are filled, and the checkbox is ticked. The submitted information should be stored in a [url removed, login to view] file in the webhost
4. To display the last 3 records in the [url removed, login to view] file (as shown in req01_page3)
This asp page no need to be too sophisticated, as this is a demo page with no real usage. As you could see, no database is required.
Please quote us the fee and time. Thanks!