We require two web pages on our “Host Excellence” account. Each web page User will access the following pages with a User database (User name and password protected). The two web pages will have the following functionalities:
Survey Archive Input Information
• Person placing the order.
• Physical address of the surveyed property.
• City of the surveyed property.
• County of the surveyed property.
• State of the surveyed property.
• Zip Code of the surveyed property.
• Client name (Optional).
• Physical disk drive name of the user’s drive on which the surveyed property is saved.
• File or folder name of the surveyed property to contain no spaces.
• Base price of $[url removed, login to view] per “Unit” (each “Unit” will be a page of surveyed property).
• Individual check boxes for one or more of the following index options (two indexes are included for each “Unit”) - add $[url removed, login to view] per index for each additional index per “Unit” over two:
• Job number.
• Plat Book/Page/Block.
• The capability to prepay an lump sum amount ( a good example of the type of account we need can be found at [url removed, login to view]
• An automatic counter to indicate to the User how many “Units” are used and left in his/her account (the counter will count down by one “Unit” each time a surveyed property is entered).
• Integrate our current PayPal terminal to allow the User the ability to take a PayPal credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover) for prepayment for blocks of “Units” and deposit the proceeds to our PayPal account.
• Output input data to an Excel “xls” file and send as an attachment to an automatic email notification to our in-house email list when the “Submit” button is depressed.
The name of this project is “The Surveying Archive Project.” Work must start at once and a prototype sent to us immediately. Final delivery within one week.