I am seeking a clever and innovative programmer to develop an automated application that will create Word Press blogs.
To develop this project you must know WP inside out and backwards. You must know of, and have the capabilities to source the best WP plugins, or develop your own
I realize Fantastico is available, but I'm seeking an application along the lines of a 'point and click' (wizard type) solution to creating blogs.
So simple that a novice can use to easily create a Word Press blogs.
Some of the functionality.....
….The app. should make it simple for a user to change themes and designs.
….The app. should make it simple for a user to add any of the Word Press Plugins. (I understand that all WP plugins have different install procedures, so we can define to have a specific number of plugins that will be auto configured and installed by the application.
The following need also to be considered:
• You will have installed all important WP Plugins, but they will be deactivated
• You will include a number of different theme designs that a user can select from
• You will make it simple ('point and click' type) to change or modify template theme and or images images etc.
• The app. Must allow the user to 'save' blogs created as 'project' to be able to open and change them again at a later time.
• Incorporate functions that allow the user to easily add new themes to the DB of themes within the app. at any future time.
• Incorporate functions that allow the user to easily add and configure new plugins at any future time.
Other important points:
• Clear user friendly user interface.
• This will need to be a 'desktop' application. The application you develop will be distributed by me to many users, That is why the app. is to be and .exe or similar type. be an application.
Based on the above, bidders will be required to provide an overview of how they intend to achieve and UI design and the various automated functionality, plus provide ideas for new functionality. This can be provided as an attachment in order to preserve confidentiality.
(NOTE: this is requested by me because previously programmers have tied to develop such an automated application in the past but failed because of lack of skills and creative thinking. They felt they could 'test' their skills on me, but had no idea of the approach to take)
The additional file is incorrect.
This is the correct one
The new specs files is this one:
Automated WordPress Blog Creation App.2.doc