Project outline below:
1) Allow a reseller to sign up online by entering information and digitally signing the agreement. Agreement is located at bottom of page: [url removed, login to view]
- agreement with signature, date, time, IP stored in our database
- copy emailed to supervisor @ [url removed, login to view]
- allow our admins to see list of active resellers and their information
- resellers can log in and update their information
- reseller can log in and see a report per month of sales and pending commissions owed
- when reseller logs in, they have to fill out their tax ID information and digitally fill out the W9 information for payment if they are US based
- when reseller signs up, immediately send them a notification email with their logon information and our company an email notifying of a new reseller.
- allow reseller to enter their name or logo that would show on top of the agreement online for the clients who they refer
2) Instead of [url removed, login to view] , have a page where the reseller would enter their leads, for example [url removed, login to view] . These leads would be flagged in database as a reseller lead. Do same for free quote on [url removed, login to view]
- on [url removed, login to view], (attached), if lead is from a reseller, it will only show if searched for by the email/name/etc. and will be shown in a light grey to show it is from reseller
3) On leads from resellers, every time the client logs back in to see plan, show logo and name of reseller at top with their phone number on the plan pages (already existing). Personalize phone number at top and bottom of page with reseller's instead of CuraDebt.
4) On the accounting side, have a report of all new clients who came from resellers with a list of retainers paid and amount to pay. After payment is done, have a check box and notes box for accounting to show payment was made.
- clicking payment done sends automatic email to reseller that payment was issued
5) In the case where a client is refunded an amount, create this interface for accounting to enter amount client was refunded so that the reseller can see in their interface and this amount is automatically credited against outstanding commissions.
- payment owed company sends automatic email to reseller
6) Admin interface to modify email templates being sent, see activity from resellers (leads/sales/etc.) per month. Mass email to all resellers.
7) When admin sees list of clients to call for checklist (existing functionality), show the reseller information alongside the client. Have a button for admin to put in notes and click "refund" or "approved" in the case that the person has not been explained program correctly. If refund is selected, require notes why and the staff member's name. This sends an email to reseller, and shows in reseller's interface why commission is not paid. If approved, then show in reseller's interface pending commission and in accounting report for payment in 30 days.