I have several glitches on a real estate website that need to urgently be fixed. It's a fairly simple site but its tied into a larger website, meaning when real estate listings are posted they also display at a main site. I need someone extremely experienced in fixing classic asp glitches. Please give me examples of real estate specific work you've done.
1. When my client attempts to make changes to any listing on this site, the changes don't happen. At this site you enter in a username and password then pull up a listing, click edit, make changes and simply the site doesn't update them. I need the editing function to be fixed.
2. There's an error that displays after loading a listing to the site that shouldn't be showing, it says something about microsoft jet database engine can't find something, and its a function we don't have on the website
3. There's an "email a friend" form that isn't working, rather then forwarding the emails it states an error that the transport failed to connect to the server
4. There's information entered like square footage and bath in the process of loading a listing that doesn't display, I need the template fixed to show more information.
5. In the process of loading a listing, the screen in one step enlarges the listing photo too large for the customer to see the picture and click forward to other steps required to change a listing.
I need someone who can meet me online at yahoo chat or etc and go through these issues one by one and fix them asap. I have an upset client and the developer is missing in action. Thank you
19 freelancers are bidding on average $151 for this job
I am an IT professional with 10 yrs experience. I have very good experience with ASP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Json. I will provide quick & professional service.