#Remote//Permeant job role#
1. Education and Experience
• Proven work experience of 3 to 4 years in software development
• Modify existing software to correct errors and improve the quality, reliability, productivity and performance of the application as well as make recommendations for improvement & innovation
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
2. Required Skills, Roles and responsibilities
• 3+ years web service design, development, and delivery experience
• Design and develop REST APIs using ASP.Net/C# using .NET Core
• Knowledge of API specification languages like Swagger and JSON Schema.
• Experience with REST APIs, and hands-on experience with Google APIs/ Payment APIs integration
• Implementation experience of the token-based Authorization (JWT)
• Frameworks:Microsoft .Net/.Net Core
• Database Experience: Relational database experience in a complex data environment
• Knowledge of Git or any version control systems
• Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments
3. Preferred Skills
• Experience in Python/ PHP is a plus
• Knowledge on database Indexes, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, etc.
• Knowledge on Domain Driven Design (DDD) and Micro services is a plus
• Knowledge of NoSQL is a plus
4. Physical Requirements
• Work 45 hours a week although overtime work is often necessary to meet deadlines.
• Extended periods of time sitting at a desk and use of computer and phone during conference calls.