I have a small business (2 persons) and need a simple remote Asterisk instillation to make the following possible:
- Receive incoming calls
- Use the servers internal voice to speak a message to the caller "Welcome to XXX"
- Forward the calls to all SIP phones on the network.
If not answered after X minutes (or all computers on the network are OFF)
- Say a message "Their is nobody home" Let caller choose 2 options
Option1: Forward the call to a dutch mobile number
Option2: Forward the call to extern voipaccount (in India)
What do I have:
- Mac Mini server - With Snow Leopard Server (SLS) installed
- 2 Computers (one in India, one local on the SLS server network with a soft phone installed )
- A voipbuster account to make calls over VOIP
- A voipbuster Dutch Number to call to my VOIP account.
What are my requirements.
I dont have any experience in this field. I am a programmer but never worked with Asterisk.
If you place a qoute, please make sure you can manage this, without help of any 3rd parties.
Also inform me before if there are more services needed (that cost money) before we can let this work.
At the moment I do have a Server available with Administrator right, but everything need to be installed/ configured by you.
I would like to let you do the following:
- Install Asterisk
- Develop the Dail plan described above
- Support/ help with configuring the server
Optional: Is it also possible to install a FAX on this (or a new) local number. So I can receive faxes on my email/server.
I have an IT company. If I am happy with the work, I might have more projects for other clients in the Netherlands who are interested in a configuration like this.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $189 for this job
Asterisk install with dial plan setup. Asterisk Dial Plan and API developed in php/Flex/Flash Phone. Such as the red5 web based sip client. you be ready to go in 2 days. This is my forte.
Hello. We are Asterisk Professionals, and have done many kinds of Asterisk Projects of various scales. I am sure we will be able to meet your needs, and budget too. Please check PMB. Thank You.