I need to have a custom "verification" extension written for Asterisk which follows the following steps...
1) Call center agent places a caller on hold and dials the "verification" extension.
2) The call center agent is prompted to enter the customer ID number (7 digits).
3) The customer number is read back to the call center agent by the system.
4) If correct, agent presses 1 to accept. If incorrect, agent presses 2 to re-enter the customer number.
5) Agent then transfers caller on hold to the still-connected verification extension.
6) Verification extension plays a recording to the customer.
7) Customer presses any number after recording is finished to "accept"
8) Verification extension plays thank you recording and ends call.
9) Verification extension writes the customer number, a "1" for "accepted", the call center agent's extension number, file name of call recording (see below), and a full time-stamp to a table in a MySQL database.
Additional requirement: Verification Extension must record the calls from the time the agent first dials in to the time the system ends the call. The recordings need to be dropped in a special folder.