Elastix Call Center Wall Panel for supervisor monitoring
We would like a "wall panel" to monitor our call center queues. We currently have a program that does this (and many other things like reports) but we would like a simpler version of this call center software ONLY with the panel (in the picture).
The basic items that we control and would like to see are listed below. We would also like the following.
1) Check box to select queues, agents, trunks etc that are to be monitored (a "config" of what will show) and a way to configure user/password for the people to login to the wall panel (can be user/password of Elastix Agents but there must be a way to give permission so that only some of the users can see this panel).
2) A login page using the same user/password as the Elastix
3) Fast Refresh (every second would be ideal - we have a small call center so shouldn't be a problem), there should be an option to choose the refresh interval (indicate the number of seconds).
4) visual/audio alarms = be able to configure alarms and if they are visual or visual, audio, or visual+audio.
a) COnfigure time in call (over 5 min = visual alarm)
b) Configure time on break (over 20 min = visual alarm)
c) configure time paused (over x min = alarm)
d) configure number of calls in queue (over 10 calls in queue waiting to be answered = alarm)
e) configure max time in queue (over 3 min in queue = alarm)
The panel should be easy to insall and preferebly be able to monitor more than 1 asterisk server.
2nd stage of the project
make it possible to create a "key" for the installation of the panel so that only authorized user can install it and use it.
key should expire after x time and require "renew" of license key
Information show on panel - description of each numer on the picture
1) Grupos -> shows the Queues
2) Name of the Queue
3) AL = Agents Logged in
4) AD = Available Agents
5)AI = Unavailable Agens (busy on call or on break etc)
6)CE = Calls in the Queue waiting to be answered by an agent
7)shows the name of one of the active queues = QUALIDADE
8) shows the name of another active queue = FHA
9) REC = received calls on that queue for the day
10) aten. = answered calls
11) Desis. = People who called and hung up (13 calls in this picutre) If I click on the 13 it lists the calls with date/time/caller ID/ Time caller waited before hanging up.
12) Left the queue
13) T.Máx = maximum wait time (longest time some one waited in the queue
14) Aprov. = percentage of all calls that were ansered
15) Calls which are in line to be ansered show following info.
16) Descriçao = description
17) Number chamado = number called (in this case the queue "qualidade")
18) PA Tocando = agent which the system is ringing waiting for that agent to pick up
19) Origem = caller ID of the Caller
20) Tempo em espera = time he has been in the Queue waiting to be ansered.
21) Agents which are logged in (with following info).
22) agente = agent name
23) codigo = agent code
24) PA = extension number
25 estado = status (in call, on break, bathroom, lunch, meeting, outbound call, consulting with internal extension etc)
26) Serviço = serice -> exapmle: Qualidade = shoes its an incoming call from Queue "qualidade", "fazendo chamada externa" means its making an outbound call etc
27) Origem/destino = origin or destination of call = caller ID numer
28) Tempo decorrido = timer show how long the activity has been going on.
29) Açao = "action" -> here you can log off an agent , or pause etc
30)PR = percentage of productivity = what percentage of all the calls did this agent answer.
31)LG = time of first login
32) TA = total time answering calls
33) TS = time on "logoff" (lunch, bathroom etc).
34) TL = free time (was logged in but wasn't answering calls)
35) tp = total time paused
36) Qa = total number of calls answered
37) QNA = calls not answered since login
38) QS = number of time the agent logged off
39) qts = not needed