We recently had an engineer install a Vicidial call center & outbound autodialing system for our company on a single CentOS server. He's currently working on other projects and doesn't have the time required to work closely with us as we conduct test sessions, analyze results and improve the performance to roll out a campaign that he set up. The system works but is so inefficient that we cannot use it.
I need somebody with substantial experience programming and managing Asterisk, Vicidial, VoIP and related technologies who can work closely with us to manipulate the settings so the current campaign will operate within acceptable standards. This task will correct problems with an existing campaign designed to:
1. Autodial our database and deliver a pre-recorded message when a human answers.
2. Transfer the call to a Remote Agent when the called party presses "1"
3. The task is to correct the following chronic problems:
a. Failure to play recorded message when live party answers (failure rate has been 7% to 100%)
b. Failure to disconnect promptly after called party hangs up (average is 14 seconds to disconnect after called party hangs up.
c. Recorded message begins playing BEFORE the called party says "hello" (this happens on at least 12% of all calls answered by a human)
d. FAX machines are not recognized but must be. Call must be terminated when FAX is detected.
e. Currently most calls transferred to Remote Agent did NOT press "1" to be transferred, nor did they hear a recorded message first. This campaign is supposed to play the recorded message and transfer to a Remote Agent ONLY when a human presses "1" as the result of hearing the message.
f. When a called party presses "9", the call should immediately terminate, place the called number on out internal DNC list, and play a short recording to the called party, after which the call is terminated. This has not been done properly yet.
g. Help us audit both the Outbound Call Report and the Real Time report for accuracy. Currently there are stats reported that are obviously not accurate. (Will explain more detail when negotiating and after bid is awarded.)
Our last calling session was Wednesday, June 29, 2011. We need to begin dialing this campaign immediately, but won't start until we award this bid, so time is of the essence. These issues and possibly others must be corrected immediately. (We are scheduled to call millions of USA opt-in phone numbers in this campaign, and follow it with 10's of millions more calls.)
We have one more optional task. Please quote separately for this task if you can do it: Provide a method to either record all calls, or listen to specified calls from inception to end. In this case, "inception" does NOT mean "connected" calls. It means the recording or the listening activity must start from the moment a call is initiated. To audit call progress, we must actually hear the following:
1. Silent delay @ beginning of call before phone rings.
2. Phone ringing (or busy, dead line, disconnect tone, etc.)
3. Result of ringing (answering machine greeting & tone, live part answer, fax machine, etc.)
4. Hang Up or Disconnect (we must actually hear the event that causes hang up - human hang up, dropped call, system disconnect, etc.)
5. DTMF when a human presses "1".
6. On those calls which are connected and DTMF "1" is pressed, we must hear/record the entire conversation with the Agent.
7. Each and every call recorded or heard must be related to the detail call record/phone number that was dialed to produce that recording.
We currently have the ability to record all calls from the moment the call is connected. We must also be able to hear events PRIOR to connection of each call (and through to the end of each call). There is great potential for additional work for the right person.