Asterisk server docs
We need below points on Asterisk server.
1. Call will be generating from our web app by a user from his browser so we need the correct codecs to be setup on our asterisk server.
2. Once lead picks up the call then we check if it is a human or an answering machine (AMD system) If it is a human then the call will be connected to browser and if it is a machine then we simply hung up the call.
3. Once call is connected between browser and lead then the user that is on the browser side will be able to dial another number. Once this third person picks up the call, we check if it is a human or an answering machine (AMD system) If it is a human then we will be creating a conference call between the browser user, the lead and the third person. (Broswer user will be able to hung-up the call without the conversation between the lead and the third person to be disconnected. If either the lead or the third person hung-up the call it will terminate the call for everyone though.
5. All the calls must be recorded so we need to implement a call recording system in our Asterisk server.
6. We will need all the billing system to show us about each calls all the details.
The communication between our platform (the web browser) and the Asterisk server will be done by APIs that we will build our side.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $440 for this job
Hi, I have more 8+ years of experience in the asterisk framework, checked your requirement, I will do it completely. Also, I can show you instant demo for these type APIs, kindly contact me.