I am willing to pay somebody to fix the following:
Background: I ran centos 5.6 and asterisk 1.6 for a long time, no problem. I edited the .conf files, a couple trunks and 10 extensions. I am a software developer, so not too hard. However I needed a call center and faxing, and the promos for elastix sounded so good I gave it a try, in the process moving to asterisk 1.8.7
Disaster. I could not get freepbx properly configured for the trunks, and I ended up just putting back all my .conf files, overwriting freepbx ones, and I am back working.
I have several times tried to setup hylafax and iaxmodem and been frustrated; once last week I had it working on outbound faxes but hylafax thought the faxes all failed it seems.
I have been noodling and have read all the manuals, but I do not have time for this anymore.
What I need: (please do not argue with what I want, if you can help fine, but he requirements are not open to change)
In order of importance:
1. A fax server (hylafax or asterisk fax) that sends and receives faxes via my asterisk sip trunks.
2. A client for windows workstations, from xp on up, that can send, view faxes from said fax server. Email notification would be nice.
3. Call center configured for outbound calling campaigns only; we are using it like the old phone trees to, say, call all the little league parents and remind them what time the game is.
4. Work commented so I can follow it later.
5. Tell me if avantfax will help me.
5. Maybe, if it seenms like a good idea, showing me why my freepbx gave me a hard time about a very simple dial plan. (Yes, probably my fault).
If you can help, quote me a price and provide contact info.