adjust immigration status

Job Description:

I have a TPS status I want to adjust to green card because I am married to citizen spouse,

which form I have to fill out and should i have to submit them together

Skills: Attorney, Immigration

About the Client:
( 0 reviews ) Oakland, United States

Project ID: #34651792

Awarded to:


PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS ( FORM I-698) l’m a qualified Lawyer and also an expert in legal writing who has lots of experience in Filing all forms of court paperworks (Motions, Requests, Lawsuits), MOU, CONTRACTS, SUB More

$100 USD in 1 day
(4 Reviews)