I have released 50 episodes of a weekly movie review podcast over the last 2 years. As we commence Season 2, I’m looking for an experienced podcast editor for a weekly job.
I need an editor who is skilled in editing audio by deleting mistakes, pauses, ums, etc. The raw audio is approximately 100 min. The final audio is edited down to 80-90 min.
This is a job for someone to tighten our podcast recording so it flows faster. I do NOT require the sound to be altered. I do NOT require effects such as compression, levelling, noise reduction, etc. This is a job for someone who can edit the content of the audio, NOT manipulate the quality of the audio.
Each week, I’ll provide:
* Audio of the unedited podcast recording
* Audio of the two movies we review so you can include extracts that we refer to
You will need to provide the following (depending on your creative edit):
* Audio from YouTube trailers of other movies
* Sound Editing
* English proficiency to understand jokes
* Text-based editing from a transcript
This is an ongoing weekly job. But we can start with one podcast episode to see if it works for both of us.
If this sounds like you, reply to this job post with:
1. The name of the software and type of computer you use to edit audio.
2. Links to 3 of your previous projects you are MOST proud of.
3. A link to a podcast that showcases the type of podcasts you enjoy listening to.
4. Visit the website “[login to view URL]" and perform an internet speed test. Post your results for both upload speed and download speed.