We are looking for an iPad (and possibly iPhone) app/game developer to create a fun learning to read app/game.
The game will have the following features:
1. Allow multiple users and bookmark user’s progress.
2. Menu options to choose different styles and starting with letter sounds or words.
3. Match Letter sounds with pictures.
4. Various animation effects initiated by touch, swipes and other gestures.
5. After each set (6 at a time) of letters is successfully matched with the corresponding picture you get to go to the game portion w/ the goal reached after all 26 letters are learned. An additional game will be used for learning words.
1. Provide 5 examples of previous iPad/iPhone games you have created and are available on the Apple App Store along with proof.
2. Developer will need to provide interface, graphic designs, sound and possibly more. We will provide the curriculum.
3. Able to communicate during typical office hours and provide regular updates on progress.
4. Proficient in English
5. Must agree to sign a non-compete/non-disclosure agreement.
Please submit your bid along with resume/portfolio.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $4728 for this job
Dear Project Owner, It's our pleasure to place bid on your project. For more details please have a look over PMB. Regards Sunil B24 e Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
HiWe are Lecheng Digital Technology Co.,Ltd, specialized in producing the animation and game with good quality and very competitive price. Hope to be a partner of you!