Freelance Voice Talents Wanted!
Register, record a test sample and join the Moravia voice team for long-term cooperation.
• Be native in any of these languages: Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, Kazakh, Uzbek, Macedonian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian
• Can actively communicate in English
• Have previous experience in audio recording and post-processing
• Be willing to record a short test voice sample per Moravia script
• Provide home recording of high technical quality audio
• Capable to record audio in different formats, (usually WAV in CD quality mono)
• Deliver basic standard post-processing (normalization, fades, breathing deletion)
• Be able to separate the audio track into several audio segments as defined in script (we can provide support!)
Please register here.
[url removed, login to view]
The registration form is meant for translators, but do not worry :)
• Enter minute rates for wild and synchronized recording, and the minimum fee into the comments field at the bottom of the page
• Enter the hourly rate into the Minimum Price per Hour field.
• Fill in “0” (zero) or “Other” where the input is not applicable.
• Add audio related details into comments field
• IMPORTANT: In the comments field, please specify this promo code: voiceteam
4 freelancers are bidding on average $103 for this job
I am a professional voice artist having a fully equipped studio and offering a suite of services to meet client needs. Please refer to my Private Message for details and a Demo. Thank you.
My team of native Lithuanians is experienced in voice over and audio editing. However I won't register to that site too and would like to get all the payments via freelancer.com.