Hi! I am posting this on behalf of our company.
Please read over the details carefully. Your bid will not be considered if you don't follow the instructions below.
We need to get a Russian voiceover recording done (male). Delivery: By 18th July 2011.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE RECORDINGS MUST BE DONE IN A PROFESSIONAL ACOUSTICALLY TREATED STUDIO ENVIRONMENT AND WITH PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS, PLEASE DO NOT BID.
The material is for an NGO. The accent needs to be proper, native Russian - no accented dialects are acceptable.
You don't need to do any EQing, compression or post-production - except editing out any mistakes, clicks and pops, breath noises (more details are below). Please note: there must not be any mistakes. If there are mistakes after you have sent the files, you will not be paid. Sorry, our clients are very particular, and we demand absolute professionalism.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
1. Please bid for 3 pages of voice recording (A4 size page – containing about 450-500 words per page in Roman script or equivalent).
2. Delivery time. We need this delivered in 3 days - by Monday the 18th of July.
3. Mandatory sample recording of the voice of the person who will do the recording. Please ensure that the same person will be doing the recordings as well.
5. The recording must be done in the same environment where they will eventually be recording projects.
6. List of the equipment that you will be using to record the voiceovers. (I mean the actual microphone, interface, etc. I am an audio engineer myself with over 16 years of experience in the industry).
Here are the technical specifications we would need for the audio recordings (need to follow strictly):
• The client would like raw audio delivered (without any processing)
• There needs to be no background noise or hum
• The audio will be heard over headphones, so everything will be very ‘in-your-face’ – (or ‘in-your-ears’), so things like dry mouth clicks and pops are a no-no
• There will be no music in the background, hence the necessity for all these precautions
• Breath pops are not acceptable
• Audio to be sent as mp3 320 kbps, mono or wav files.
• The turnaround time is pretty fast, so hope that won’t be a problem
We also expect further projects like this, so, if you are chosen for this and we like your work, you will be on our database.
Thanks. We look forward to your samples and proposals. Happy bidding!