We are looking for native speakers of English and Spanish to record promotional videos of the language school. The work consists of shooting a video (in the office, at home) and sending it for film editing.
- good accent,
- experience in shooting simple videos and self-recording (knowledge of how to set up equipment, light).
- minimum full hd 24kl/s - can be an iphone or a flagship android smartphone,
- high quality audio recorded with an external microphone: directional, tie or condenser,
- frontal frame layout - horizontal "bust" of the filmed person,
- correct selection of lighting conditions including white balance to the lighting conditions (if the environment requires it and if the conditions are right, the scene can be illuminated),
- we don't add music.
11 freelancers are bidding on average £17 for this job
Hello! I'm from Argentina, so Spanish is my native language. Also, I have a very good English. In the other hand, I have a Sony a7 III (4k), external mic, and a bunch of lights due to my filmmaking profession.