I have written a book called Seven Stories Every Salesperson Must Tell. You can see details of the book at [login to view URL]
The job is to convert my book to an Audio book
62,000 words - the author will narrate and provide raw audio files per chapter. There will be some cameo voices, for example the Foreword will be narrated by the foreword author and a there will be about 6 other short cameos (less than a minute each)
PLEASE NOTE - FREELANCER MUST HAVE PRODUCED AN AUDIO BOOK THAT CAN BE LISTENED TO IN AUDIBLE!
Specific Tasks Required:
1) Provide a sample of production to agree quality (5 spoken pages sample). Please price separately and make it a milestone)
2) Production: Edit and master (minimise breaths)
3) Create Audio graphics files by book section. There are 19 diagrams and 11 tables that should be in the graphics files. Plus front and back covers and .
4) Create Audio and graphics files by book section
5) Upload = create the account and upload files to publisher
6) Distribute to: [login to view URL], Audible, iTunes, Amazon, Scribd, Downpour, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Overdrive (libraries),
Hoopla (libraries), 3M (libraries), Baker & Taylor (libraries), TuneIn, [login to view URL], and more.
Terms: Milestone payments to be agreed with freelancer.
All IP resides with the author, includes, text, graphics, voice records and production
An example of my voice narration can be downloaded here: [login to view URL]
NOTE: I will only award to a freelancer that *has* produced and created an audio book and I need to hear that book on Amazon Audible. If you have produced an audio book please provide an Audible link to the audio book you produced. Thanks Mike
23 freelancers are bidding on average $1287 for this job
How long is the total runtime of the raw audio? Some points aren't clear, such as 3. - some graphics would need to be created from scratch? How quickly would you need the project finished?
Hello. I would really love to experience this. I have multi-skills in music production and I enjoy sound design too. Hopefully to be a part of this project.