Music Specialist - Creation of Music Challenges in a Game that will Teach students how to Play an Instrument
Cultural Infusion is looking for a specialist musician to help us with the developing musical challenges for the instrument games of Joko’s World ([login to view URL]).
In this series there are three games that simulate instruments; Xylophone, Tambourine, and Flute.
We will need someone to had a good knowledge of these instruments
The job will require you to:
• Create 6 backing tracks (of basic music)
• Create 10 challenges per backing
• Challenges will using the notes available with the instrument on the app.
• Challenges should slowly increase in difficulty
• Challenges should increase the players musical skill as they progress.
• Challenges should be focused (particularly at later levels) on music from non-western cultures.
• Writing challenges for programmer to input into game
• Print a waveform image of the backing track
• Annotate the waveform image of what note should be played at specific times
• Give general advice for the programmer on how much timing leeway should be given either side of a note for it to be correct
We would like to test a person with one of these instruments first, then if they are comfortable, complete the remainder of the instruments.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $464 for this job
Hi, I've always wanted to collaborate for a music game and this sounds like a great opportunity, I understand those instruments really good and I would like people have fun while learning.