I are looking for professional quality recordings of a diesel locomotive engine sounds including start, throttle, run and shutdown.
Project description updated. Please update your bids accordingly.
Use case: To be used in model railroading layouts.
1. Clarity: Since the sound will be repetitive, and played quite often, at high volumes, it has to be clear with no artifacts. In other words, museum-quality is what we are looking for.
2. Models: Most diesel locomotives from the past 5-6 decades will be good candidates. Ideally we will prefer them to be from models that are generic and popular in North America, if possible.
- Revv or throttle
4. Number: We would like at least 3-5 locomotives' sounds.
5. Timeline: To be delivered in 1-2 weeks
6. Additional details: Please include photos of the locomotive, model number, and 'manufacturer's plaque' if available.
Further details based on discussions with bidders:
7. Usage: this sound will be played over and over in a model train layout all day, everyday, at high volumes, by the same user or group of users listening to it everyday. The sound has to be very pure and devoid of any background contamination
8. Rights: we will need exclusive rights to use and edit the sounds for all purposes including commercial.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $193 for this job
I can provide you that since that diesel trains run in my country. I can show you some sounds that I recorded before. ===================================================================
Hi there, I have a group of diesel Locomotive sounds, includes clacks, bell, idle, steam blast, horn and rail road. jus those but sound really really profesional, Cinema quality... I will give u those only for 40$
Hello! My name is Vladislav. First of all, thanks for inviting me to bid on your project. I read your job description, everything is fine - model of locomotive that I can record is EMD G16. Hope you will contact me.