We are looking to fill a gap in Augmented reality AND 3D technology for a fashion platform that allows customers to obtain a sense of the fabric and design they want. We believe that technology has provided enough tools to help teams succeed faster. However, one issue remains unaddressed: focus and fluctuating motivation. We're developing a platform that allows customers to order custom-made clothing from the comfort of their own homes.
If you're looking for a creative and challenging career in an early stage startup, this is the role for you. Consider working from a garage while remaining inspired to build for the greater good.
We're searching for creatives who are passionate, hardworking, and capable of creating new 3D fashion models. You will have a tremendous opportunity to influence the product's design, architecture, and development. You'll be one of the first to build the product.
You will be developing a product that will eventually play a significant role in the company's success. We believe that everyone has extraordinary potential; if you believe the same, then join us in enabling success together.
Fitment - You are best fit for the role if you..
• Available for the next two-three months
• Love building stuff
• Believe in using technology in solving the unsolved
• If Augmented reality and 3D is your true love
• Understand that what you're creating is much more than just a model and has the potential to innovate an entire industry
• Are self driven and high on initiative
• Don’t know how to give up!
• Ability to design and create functional 3D models.
• Designing and developing the company.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
• Help Designing & Developing the company's website by working closely with the developers.
• Blender Pro
• Autodesk Maya
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Can be hired full time if like your work
• A bonus/hamper will be given to appreciate your creative efforts
Requirements & Experience
• Education and degree is not particularly important as long as you have an attitude to grow on flexible working hours. You are a great fit if you can understand the problem and have a systematic approach to solve it using your skills.
• The is a remote working opportunity.
If you're interested in finding out more, let’s get in touch.
PS: If this is not for you, please share it to that one person in your circle who's looking for new challenges
3D Model Maker
5 freelancers are bidding on average ₹25050 for this job
Hello, nice to meet you, I have 3 years of experience in 3D modeling and rendering. It would be my pleasure to help with this project. I hope to have contact with you [login to view URL] would be a pleasure to work with you.
Hello, I can help you design the shaft but I need more information about the metal structure and other characteristics. I have been a designer for 5 years and I am certified to handle the autodesk inventor program