Hello! We're expanding our development efforts and are seeking an awesome and experienced Web XR Developer to work on a hybrid XR/AI service as an individual freelancer and potentially a long term member of our team. You will work closely with our development group and CEO to build the next stage of our platform and products.
Task Background: we have a cross platform service with an existing app-based XR framework already integrated. The current task detailed below will extend our services further through a new XR framework (8th Wall) via Web XR.
Task 1: Convert An Existing XR Experience into a Web XR Experience.
a. Review the current XR Experience and Content Splash structure, functions, and related internal API’s.
b. Using the current XR Experience and Content Splash structure as reference, create and convert the existing XR UI to a Web XR UI.
c. Integrate existing functions and related internal API’s into the newly converted UI for Web XR noted Task 1b above.
Task 2: Render 3D Objects in Web XR from a 3rd Party Public 3D Object API
a. Review the internal 3D Object Content Segment API along with its integrated providers.
b. Import and display in real-time 3D Object Results within a Web XR Experience.
c. Work with the dev team in link and integrate the Web XR Experience created in Task 2b containing a 3D Object into the existing app.
Additional Task Info: We use Cordova/Ionic to create our app(s) to give us cross platform coverage and embed the Wikitude SDK (plugin) to support some of our XR functions. We also utilize the Ionic 4/Angular 7 frameworks for our downstream app functions.
Your Response: We would like you to submit a proposal for working on these initial Web XR Integration tasks. These tasks are extremely basic in our environment. The two Web XR tasks will be integrated into our existing structure. We’ve chosen these narrow tasks as a focused place to begin. It will give us an opportunity to see how the development goes. If all works well then we will expand the assignments with the selected developer.
- Minimum 3 years professional developer experience or equivalent
- Highly skilled with Web XR
- Highly skilled with A-Frame
- Highly skilled with [login to view URL]
- Highly skilled with js Mobile Development
- Highly skilled with REST API integration
- Highly skilled with 3rd Party API integration
- Highly skilled with integrating Geo-location content
- Highly skilled with Node.js Development
- 8th Wall Web XR Development
- Mobile Cross Platform Development
- Native IOS, Android, Social, & Cross Platform Authentication Experience
- In-App Purchase Cross Platform Configuration Experience
- Apache Cordova, PhoneGap or similar platform
- Ionic 4 Development
- AngularJS 7 Development
- HTML5 Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Amazon (AWS), Google Cloud, & Microsoft Azure Services
- Experience with Augmented & Virtual Reality platforms, specifically Wikitude
- Experience with location based, marker, & marker less AR development
- Computer Vision API’s
- Work remotely or locally while being available for weekly conference calls with our development team or periodic meetings as appropriate.
- Available to work weekends as appropriate to support project tasks.
- Agile development requiring incremental commits & updates throughout assigned tasks each week.
- Ability to increase project load after successfully completing initial tasks.
Required Project Management, Source Control, & Communication:
- Experience with JIRA for project management & task updates
- Experience with GitHub development, management, & updates of source code (note: all source code will be locally maintained throughout project in the Vertical Life repositories).
- Communicate via Slack, Skype, Email, Web Ex, & other services as appropriate
23 freelancers are bidding on average $555 for this job
Hello, I am very much interested in your project and would like to invite you for further detailed discussion over chat board. Looking forward for your positive response! Regards, Page O.