Hello, actually we have an electronic device on development, and that device includes inside a herbal vaporizer, the candidate for this job needs to design a creative shape of this unit so it can be integrated to the skeleton/chasis of the main design, with the following requirements:
- Wooden made
- Heat element that works with 3.3 V (Direct power from main board)
- Copper Rods.
- Measure of "The Bowl"; R2.5cm.
- Should have an output for the vapor of a "glass serpentine(25cm<[url removed, login to view])" with 3 loops that needs to be designed, the wide and thickness ([url removed, login to view] more or less) of the tube should be accordingly to borosilicate available tubes for this purpose on the market.
- The hole for the glass tube should be on the left facet of the wood.
- At the end of the serpentine should be designes an input for a "Vaporizer Whip"
Update: *Checking several doubts some candidates had showed, please check following.
- You must be familiar with a vaporizer equipment, so you know the procedure of using one.
- I'm leaving you an attachment of a generic model so you can use it for inspiration on the device you have to design and express in the CAD/Solidworks File.
-This device will be located in a specific part of the body of our main device, so don't worry once is traced we can make together the little modifications and tweaks once you have built your main idea.
Important Note: Please if you are interested in the project in your project response tell us what should we expect from your collaboration on this equipment, how do you think you could make a creative design for it, and express the main idea on how you determine your abilities could specifically change what anyone could do, with a CAD program, any responses versus this statement will be ignored.