See [login to view URL] for reference trailer we are building
The purpose of this project is for you to complete a structural analysis of the trailer frame drawings below and complete
1) overall stress analysis across the various members to validate within yield strength of material
2) make recommendations to structural improvement
with reference information
- all truss members are to be from A513 steel, 1.0" x 1.0" x 0.065" thickness
- all gussets shown are mild steel, 1/8" thick
- overall weight of trailer is 3,285 lbs and a dynamic factor of 2 is to account for live loads and dynamic load factor.
AutoCAD drawings will be provide. Image file attached is for reference purpose only
12 freelancers are bidding on average $168 for this job
hi i am civil engineer with large experience in structural design and geotechnical engineering pleasure will be mine if we work together you can check my portfolio for samples let's talk thanks
Hi I am a structural engineer and I am skilled in design and analysis of frame structures. I can provide the analysis that you require with great accuracy. If you are interested do contact me.