With the amount of structural work coming in we are going to need a structural engineer we would looking for the following:
Please do not apply if you don't have UK experience. Please note price below reflect if person is good it will be a long term partnership.
So ideally someone who can run projects from start to finish:
Ideally what we would be looking for is as follows:
Engineer with experience on the following:
• Buildings – Resi, Commercial, retail, listed, modular, refurbishments, temporary works, rail and infrastructure
• Structural design on all types of materials
• Structural design of the various type of projects.
• Structural design and certification of temporary works.
• Checking and approving drawings.
• Site inspections of projects in the London area. Outside projects in Kent, Surrey, Shenfield, Reading, Brighton come in every now and then.
• Projects will be in the UK, Ireland and possible projects coming up abroad in India and Kenya.
• Subsidence surveys
• Underpinning projects
• Happy for person to work in our office, from home and pay hourly rate or fixed price per project. Might suit someone semi retired who has good experience and just wants to keep involved without having to do loads of commuting.
• Not worried about being able to use software.
We would imagine the person would start off part time and then workload should increase going forward.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $464 for this job
I implemented many jobs like that before, i have +5 experience years in civil Engineering and hold a master degree from Cairo University and work as a TA at Construction Research Institute.