We are a builder looking for someone who is proficient with TEKLA BIM to produce a 3-D model and CAD Shop Drawings from Structural Engineers drawings.
This 3-D TEKLA model is to be only of the Steel Frame between Grid-lines C - D.
These drawings are to be sufficient to fabricate all steel members between Grid-lines C - D.
The detailer is required to produce:-
• A 3D TEKLA model for the Structural Steel Frame between Grid-lines C - D.
• The TEKLA model is to be provided in .db1, .ifc and .TBP file formats -
• CAD and PDF Shop drawings for all the individual steel members between Grid-lines C - D
• CAD and PDF Assembly and GA Drawings for all steel members between Grid-lines C - D
• There are to be no clashes with the Revit model
• All steel members are to have a unique number.
• All hot rolled members are to be fully welded fabrication.
• The floor joists and roof purlins are bolted to the cleats.
The timeline for this work is to be completed within 7 days from contract acceptance.
Experience with detailing for Australian fabricators is an advantage.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $441 for this job
Hello , I am a senior Structural Engineer with 11 Years of experience in steel design and fabrication, I will provide you a sample of my fabrication drawings ( assemblies - Parts - BOM .......etc ) , best regards .
Hi I'm an expert in civil and mechanical engineering. I have many experiences in building design and analysis for 10 years. I can help you well. We can discuss details via chat. Thanks.