MUST BE IN AUTODESK INVENTOR 2021
Bicycle, it can be either mountain or road style - DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ORIGINAL
--> Needed in the next 24 hours (1 day).
Pictures of part models:
1. Component models of the project. The model has to have at least 20 parts. A model is required for every component in the project and every assembly and subassembly. Make a jpg picture of each component.
--> Needed in the next 96 hours (4 days).
Complete detailed drawings that include dimensions, title blocks, and notes (required on every drawing)
Drawings: Detailed drawings, assembly drawings, subassembly drawings.
2. Assembly Drawings: Create one or more jpg pictures of this file. This file will contain all of the components and subassemblies that are used to create the product. You will need to create multiple views of the parts in the same file. Use assembly constraints to assemble the entire product virtually.
- Every component has multiple views to describe it
- Every component has its own file
- There is at least one assembly file containing all of the components of the product
- There are no notes, dimensions, or other annotations only model information
3. Detailed Drawings: Take the information that was generated in the Layout Drawing and use it to create a separate file for each individual component. For each component you must include a detailed, fully dimensioned drawing.
- Every component must be drawn on the company title block. The company name is: FCB (Future Comfortable Bikes)
- There must be a minimum of fifteen to eighteen separate parts.
- There must be a different drawing for each component.
- There must also be a separate drawing showing the assemblies or sub-assemblies if they are needed.
- Any bills of materials (BOM) required for the design
- Every drawing must have an individual title and a unique drawing number associated with it.
- You must show all dimensions without under-dimensioning or over-dimensioning.