I need a house drawn in Revit. It must be version 2012 or earlier.
I will provide autocad files of the site plan, floor plans, elevations and sections.
I will want the following done:
* a new level created for each floor and ceiling level.
* The lower ground floor walls should go from the ground floor to the ground ceiling, the ground floor walls should go from the ground floor to the ground ceiling, Even where the ground floor is directly over the lower ground floor I want the walls to only relate to the relevant level so that I can move them and make changes as needed.
* You do not need to show any of the furniture
* I will require the actual revit file.
* If you have question during the project I am happy for you to send a pdf file as it will be smaller and I will be able to answer any questions you have from that.
* Ready by Thursday 14th March
5 freelancers are bidding on average $420 for this job
Hi, I am an architect and I've done a lot of 3D projects. I design in Revit Architect very professional and i am anssual that you will feel saticfial with my file