Shipping Container Houses and Standard Residential Houses
Using AutoCAD Revit, draw this 4 scenario of houses:
Assumption of house:
- Area: 150-200m2 (1 storey building)
- Single layout/floor plan of house is enough. (just add or change the materials, but make sure the form of Shipping Container fits the layout/floor plan)
- No furniture needed in the drawing, but room dividing wall is still necessary.
SCENARIO 1: Minimal Use of Material Shipping Container House
- Draw a shipping container house without any insulation, celling, or roof.
- Inside wall, floor, windows, and doors is still needed to be drawn.
SCENARIO 2: Medium Use of Material Shipping Container House
- Using the drawing from Scenario 1 add insulation and celling the house.
SCENARIO 3: High Use of Material Shipping Container House
- Using the drawing from Scenario 2 add roof and also brick cover to the outside of the house.
- With the same floor plan/layout of the house, draw a normal house with high use of material.
- Use concrete as main material of the floor.
Data all of the material from each Scenario using AutoCAD Revit showing the weight of it and compare the use of material in Scenario 3 and 4.
hello I checked your description carefully. I have many experiences in building architecture and Autodesk Revit. I can do your project with high quality. I want tot discuss more over chat. Thank you.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $157 for this job
I have worked for three years in a world wide company .In the Renders department and then I was promoted to BIM Project Coordinator. I have the necessary experience for what you want. have a good day