• Actively participate in the pre-sales and post-sales process and work closely with the vendors and customers
• Translate customer technical challenges into the cloud architectures, bills of materials, and professional services estimates
• Give presentations describing value proposition and the solution, and execute demos as needed
• Assist in writing proposals in response to RFIs/RFPs/RFQs
• Serve as the lead to provide technical cloud solutions to federal customers and drive customer success
• Assist with the training of the Cloud team and help create self-sustainable functional teams.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
• Possess a deep understanding of proposal processes and ability to dissect RFI/RFPs, including meaningful experience
• Deep knowledge and experience with Cloud technologies and migrating from On-Prem to Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Solutions. Multi-Cloud Management Solutions and DevOps a plus.
• Previously built successful relationships with new customers and supported the contract award and implementation of meaningful Cloud solutions
• Ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues for sales and management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
8 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Data Center, IT Infra , Cloud, DevOps Professional having 15 Years of experience & Certified in PRINCE2, ITIL, AWS. Experience From Mid to Largest size Project Globally. Let me know if I can help you