please read this in detail and then answer these questions below fully and clearly. do not say anything else. we've been getting a lot of spam and need your response to be as concise as possible.
responses that violate this request will be ignored.
1. what are aurora and dynamodb and when would you use one or the other
2. is it possible to deploy lambdas and serverless dbs using only code? if so how?
3. how would you detect when something was highlighted in the browser and print it to the console?
5. what is DRY code?
6. what is clean code?
7. what are some examples of your past similar work?
8. what service would you use for user authentication?
9. what service would you use for cli serverless deployment?
web service to provide user feedback to website owners (clients)
tool will allow a link to be placed on a website. when clicked, an embedded popup appears with several input fields including an optional contact info
2 ways to incorporate the popup tool on a client's website:
2. adding a link that opens the page in an iframe in a new window, with the popup open.
when feedback is submitted, the page owner(s) will be alerted via email, SMS, or slack integration (of their choosing).
each method will accept client feedback:
- helpful but wont fix
- will fix, or
- flag as inappropriate
email, slack, or SMS integrations
clients can set custom css to style their popup
CLIENT HOME PAGE:
list the feedback they've received. also list user contact and history if available
feedback entries in the list can be:
- marked as: helpful but not fixed
- marked as fixed.
this list can be filtered by:
- age of feedback
- is new feedback
- search: page title and feedback text including optional reporter name and email
- is fixed
- is archived
website users will get noreply-email suggestion status alerts. users can change email settings with buttons in email.
foreign language support.
backend: this tool must be entirely serverless. serverless deployment of databases and functions should be totally automated using [login to view URL] tools or equivalent
frontend: vue or react.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $1188 for this job
Nice to meet you Full Stack Expert development team is ready to serve you. We are working on hourly rate 50usd / hour. Please check my profile and message me for more details. Thanks
⭐ Hi, Dear I am talented VueJS, Laravel developer.(Top 2% ) I can implement your requirements perfectly. You can check my skills in my profile. if you award me, I will do my best. Happy Day!