Looking for a Azure Cloud Architect who has experience with Cloud Migration. Who can analyze the on-prem servers (Linux and Windows) and should be able to help with the following.
Looking for Lift and Shift approach. The Data analysis is being done through Movere.
1) Analyze the on-prem data (CPU, Disk, Memory, Storage usage) from the Microsoft Azure cloud migration standpoint and how seamless the process would be.
2) Based on the data analysis, you would recommend the best and preferred approach for Azure Migration process and the area where special attention is required.
3) The approach/recommendation should be cost affective and follow under pay-as-you-go model.
4) Can create Technical Architecture diagram and process flow document regarding Cloud Migration.
5) Who can look at requirement and current workloads and assessing the costs, Infra and foundation setup and putting together documentation on recommendation.
Further details will be provided.
Time Zone - US EST
Preferred template as below:
For Technical Architecture Diagram : Visio/Lucidchart
For Process Flow: Visio/Power Point
Zoom call/chat for communication
Serious Inquiry only
15 freelancers are bidding on average $218 for this job
Hello team, I can provide you the architeture diagram on VIsio/LucidChart. I am certified cloud architect. I can help you with this project. Thanks Vinoth K
I am 20 years experienced in IT infra, Wintel,VMWare, Cloud Migration. I have worked on Azure migrate product which is Movere. I am Microsoft Azure certified Proffessional Architect.