- On the long run i would like to have someone i can resort to everytime we need something done on azure
- on the short run this is what we need to get started with you and see if we can have a long term agreement
- Current situation is
- We are a SAAS Provider hosting our software on azure
- we have a Test/dev subnet that has one VM
- we have another Prod/Live subnet that holds 3 application VM, 2 postgressql azure instances, 1 BG VM, 1 LB
- recently we needed to connect to a new government body
- for that to happen we established a VPN iPsec between us and them
- the ip sec is configured on the test/Dev VM
- the ip sec is working and we have allowed subnet/29 6 ip addresses that can communicate with their servers
- now data flows from Prod/live subnet ---> To test/subnet ---> To destination servers no problem
- we need to be able to call an internal website from that destination
- for that to happen we can easily call it from VM under the test/subnet because it has the right IP
- but the main requirement here is to have our clients who are access LIVE/PROD Subnet be able to access that website
- for this to happen we configure PTS vpn config file that we share with a client
- they open it and then they get an ip in the test/subnet
- so far so good
- problem is destination website registers the request coming from which browser ip
- so the clients even though are on the test subnet, they have a vpn ip, that doesnt go through to internal website
- what needs to happen here is NAT to translate client request when opening our vpn
- to one of the 6 IP addresses we have
- this can happen using a firewall VM or a firewall from the market place
- i need someone to help me set this up at the earliest, as our other vendors failed us.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $449 for this job
Hi there, Let's connect via a private chat. I can definitely help you with this task. My skills you can review in my profile. Additionally, I have more than 7 years in network administration.
Hi I am a azure certified expert. I have a very good experience of working with a US based companies remotely. Please let me know if we can do something good here together. Thank You.
I am a certified Azure Architect with extensive experience with networking and firewall configurations. I can start immediately and can be contacted via phone or Microsoft Teams for quick communication.