• At least 3 years of consulting or client service delivery experience on Azure
• At least 3 years of experience in developing data ingestion, data processing and analytical pipelines for big data, relational databases, NoSQL and data warehouse solutions
• Extensive experience providing practical direction within the Azure Native services and Hadoop
• Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using Azure services: ADLS, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Synapse/DW, Azure SQL DB, Event Hub, IOT Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Analysis Service, HDInsight, Databricks Azure Data Catalog, Cosmos Db, MongoDB, ML Studio, AI/ML, etc.
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in Azure and Big Data technologies such as Powershell, C#, Java, Node.js, Python, SQL, ADLS/Blob, Spark/SparkSQL, Databricks, Hive and streaming technologies such as Kafka, EventHub, NiFI etc.
• Well versed in DevSecOps and CI/CD deployments
• Cloud migration methodologies and processes including tools like Azure Data Factory, Data Migration Service, SSIS, Attunity (Qlik), Event Hub, Kafka, etc.
• Minimum of 3 years of RDBMS experience
• Experience in using Big Data File Formats and compression techniques
• Experience working with Developer tools such as Azure DevOps, Visual Studio Team Server, GitLabs, Jenkins, etc.
• Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
• Experience in clinical research domain is preferred.
Budget is 550 to 750$ / Month .
Work is 10 Hours a day and 6 days a week, 1 day will be off
contract will be 3 Months and then it will get renew if performance is good