Job Not Found

Sorry we couldn't find the job you were looking for.

Find the most recent jobs here:

Branding elements design 6 days left
VERIFIED

We are looking for a textile/graphic/fashion designer who can design branding elements i.e logo, packaging, website branding elements. For this project, the candidate can be hired on a monthly basis as well.

$26 (Avg Bid)
$26 Avg Bid
1 bids

Looking for a web designer for a green project management and environmental consulting firm. Project description attached.

$36 - $301
$36 - $301
0 bids
new project 6 days left

i will like to have new website and some other stuff.

$555 (Avg Bid)
$555 Avg Bid
1 bids

I am a fine art photographer and would like to re-design my existing site and shop so it is more focused as a "store" selling fine art prints and less focused as a portfolio site for an artist. I also want the site to be more mobile friendly as more than half of my customers will be purchase from a phone. I need SEO for my specific niche.

$200 - $601
$200 - $601
0 bids
Law tutor 6 days left
VERIFIED

I need someone to tutor me in law

$40 (Avg Bid)
$40 Avg Bid
2 bids

I need to integrate Viva Wallet on wix store.

$30 - $250
$30 - $250
0 bids

Please read and then Bid. I need a website similar to Zocdoc, but should be unique. I need a website+app. It would be great, if you worked on a similar project.

$1075 (Avg Bid)
$1075 Avg Bid
10 bids
web developer 6 days left

I need a new website. I need you to design and build a website for my small business.

$113 / hr (Avg Bid)
$113 / hr Avg Bid
3 bids

I am looking for an Android App developer & designer to build a “one-on-one” video chat app using Jitsi Meet. **Jitsi Meet has the source code/api/libraries for the app’s core. 90% of the app is already provided free to use from their website. The other 10% will be added features that I will like on the app. Also to mention, i have my own self-hosted server for jitsi so the ...

$30 - $250
$30 - $250
0 bids
Corsi online retribuiti 6 days left
VERIFIED

Buongiorno, siamo in cerca di persone che abbiano i seguenti requisiti: - Essere stato un lavoratore in somministrazione -Aver lavorato per un'agenzia del lavoro -Essere disoccupato da almeno 45 giorni e non più di 113 -Avere almeno 110 giornate di lavoro negli ultimi 12 mesi -Avere un PC e connessione ad Internet per poter accedere ai seguenti corsi RETRIBUITI: SOCIAL MEDIA MARKET...

$10 - $36
$10 - $36
0 bids