We are in the need of a video processor API&web service that will have the below features:
- Post a query to web service with video file (probably .mp4, the format may differ)
- Service should process the video file and count the number of people in the video frame
- Service should return a integer type response by the number of the people who appeared along with the video duration
- Each person in the frame should be counted as one. Since the same person may enter the frame more than once it should be kept as a single person. That might be achieved by assigning a random unique id to each person temporarily
Future features as a second milestone 1:
- A region(square, circle, polygon etc.) should be defined in the video frame and only the defined part of the frame should detect the people.
Future features as a second milestone 2:
- Service should work simultaneously, in real-time and response with web sockets
Future features as a second milestone 3:
- Service should return a list of persons as a JSON list&objects with their below details:
- Service should make some specific analyses with inputs above:
- For instance, the average age of people
Cloud services -like Azure Face Recognition etc.- might be used. But this must be discussed before development starts. Specific development language and technologies are not obligated since the service works properly.
We don't want some specific requirements. But we can suggest Python/Django skills.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $1472 for this job
I have rich experience in face/person recognition and detection in video frame. I have rich skill of python over 11 years, and I will offer best solution to you within time.
Hi I read your task description in detail. Understood. Before I ever worked with python. So I think I can work with pyhon for this task. Looking forward to hearing you soon. Regards
Innovative and deadline-driven Backend Developer . Experienced in designing and developing Monolithics and Microservice based applications from initial concept to final, polished deliverable.