Our main goal to minimize the BW in client side with good quality of voice .
We need some kind of bandwidth compression system ( upto 60-80% than usual SIP calls )from Server A to Server B.
Server A = Asterisk server
Server B = Asterisk Client server
Explanation of scenario:
1. server A ( asterisk server, with static IP) receiving VoIP calls , with sip protocol, using G711,G729 and/or G723.1 codec and sending calls to Server B
2. Server B ( Asterisk server with PRIVATE NETWORK IP), receiving calls from server A and sending to gateways (quintum gateway for example) or E1 cards.
3. Number of Server B can be unlimited.
4. Number of Gateways/E1 cards per server B can be unlimited
5. For server B installation need easy to use ISO image that could be booted from USB flash drive, and those USB flash drive will be delivered to our Server B type client (ther termination provider)
A. Any mini Linux distribution exam- puppy Linux , linux mint
B. Fedora desktop distribution
C. Centos 5.8 or 6
7. Server A to Server B voice traffic will be encrypted so that voice port blocked bandwidth can be used for termination. we will used .
A. iax trunks in trunking mode.
B. Open vpn static mode and dynamic mode
C. Tnic static and dynamic mode
8. Asterisk web billing gui for adding gateways.
Adding client , Prefix , dialing plan viewing active calls, billing cdr ,etc.
we will provide you the Dedicated server asterisk and client asterisk
configure IAX trunking, so we can measure the BW compression making the SIP-> IAX call trunking, need develop a simple WEB tool to change IAX IP and port (you understand that it is sensitive option when trunk is blocked by country border GW)
continue building up main server with codec conversion (will install g729/g723 codecs) amd Install OpenVPN Server&client - at this stage we will test it and measure the BW compression with all kinds of options like codecs and openvpn compression modes;
continue project with compiling the automated installation distribution (with OpenVPN, Asterisk, Codec conversion, IAX trunks config ) for client-side CentOS system, which can be distributed to may servers.
continue working on project by building up WEB interface for main server adding Billing, and other options from Item 2 like adding GW, adding client, adding IAX trunks
here I add some company we need similar thing
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
please contact with us ASAP if you can do this project ...also price can be negotiate by talking...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
I also have more than 10 years experience implementing VoIP solutions for ITSPs and start-up VoIP Providers. As well as VoIP anti-blocking solutions for various countries in the Middle East and in the South America region. I also work very closely with the FusionPBX developers and also developed a Carrier Grade Billing Platform for Freeswitch called CGRT Billing. VoIP Skills: - - - Asterisk, A2Billing, CGRT Billing, Elastix, FreePBX, PIAF - - - FreeSWITCH, FusionPBX, BlueBox, BigBlueButton, - - - Kamailio, OpenSIPS - - - Quintum, Mediatrix, Portech and others Cloud / Virtualization Skills: - - - Amazon, Proxmox, Opennebula, SmartOS, KVM, OpenVZ Firewalls / Router / VPN Skills: - - - Linux IPTables, Fail2ban, pfSense Firewall, - - - DDWRT, Tomato - - - OpenVPN Other Skills: - - - MySQL, PostgreSQL