Integration of Stripe with Big Commerce
- Status Closed
- Budget min $50 USD / hour
- Total Bids 9
We need someone with expert experience using both the Stripe API and the BigCommerce API, and with solid communication skills in English.
The basic integration for Stripe and BigCommerce already works, and is already setup. But we need more:
1. We need to capture customer and order data coming from big commerce in order to create customer profiles on Stripe and save their tokenized cards. We want
2. We need to authorize without capture and then set the Stripe invoice object to a status of "open" so that we can change the order total at a later date. We are selling food, and since the weights vary, we need to be able to alter the final totals.
3. If possible, we want to allow customers to save their tokenized payment information so that they don't have to re-enter it each time. We do a lot of repeat business.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online