design custom bms for lithium battery
Budget €250-750 EUR
- 7-16s automatically configure when installed series with BQ76952 chip.
- 65x35mm size of pcb
- roughly 100 individual components on pcb
- BOM can't exceed $25, purchase of parts in amount of few hundreds pcs to build 100-200 boards at once.
- bms data communication with Xiaomi/Ninebot family of scooters. As same as original bms from Xiaomi M365 battery.
- settings or reading data via Android mobile apps such "m365Tools" or "PowerNine". (Google Play)
- discharging 35A continuous, 60A peak, charging 6A
- overload, shortcut and reverse polarity protection.
- cca 50mA effective balancing current per bank
- working with 3.6V Li-Ion and 3.2v LiFePO4
- 4 temperature measurement channels, 2x on pcb, 2x on cells
- expected and guaranteed life of bms/components at least 2-3 years under standard working conditions.
- full access to firmware settings and changes, create different versions (if necessary). Easy work with changes, adjustments etc.
- photos of existed similar bms board.